Out Sunday for an ankle. An ankle ? We talking about an ankle ?? Tanking a game. How stupid. Hope the rest of the team doesn't quit
I started to edit to fix my autocorrect but I’m going to leave itKeystone Thompson broke him
If your QB1 has a bum ankle and and one more week of rest would help get him ready for the remainder of the schedule.. then I think we can all agree that guy should sit... amirite??Out Sunday for an ankle. An ankle ? We talking about an ankle ?? Tanking a game. How stupid. Hope the rest of the team doesn't quit
I think he’s referring to his argument with patdog who thinks if his leg is half falling off he should play.If your QB1 has a bum ankle and and one more week of rest would help get him ready for the remainder of the schedule.. then I think we can all agree that guy should sit... amirite??
100%If your QB1 has a bum ankle and and one more week of rest would help get him ready for the remainder of the schedule.. then I think we can all agree that guy should sit... amirite??
As if all ankle injuries were the same. Most players in any given Saturday or Sunday have some nagging ankle injury. But a high ankle sprain could keep a player out for months.I think he’s referring to his argument with patdog who thinks if his leg is half falling off he should play.
Also 100%I think he’s referring to his argument with patdog who thinks if his leg is half falling off he should play.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation