Lancaster reddevils football

anon1786204367

Sophomore
Dec 10, 2017
463
138
43
first year coach Washington didn’t have the year he probably wanted at 1-9 in 17-18 hopefully this year will be Different....over the years the football program has been up and down with little to no district wins lately maybe the program will get on track very soon and if they compete with Essex there on there way
 

Jdavis54

Sophomore
Sep 10, 2015
283
162
0
I think they can improve on their season from last year. I'm thinking 4-6. With Dameron coming back healthy and if he can stay healthy Lancaster should improve. He is an amazing talent much like Northumberland's Palmer can carry a team, add in kj Dameron of Essex and that's the 3 best players in the nnd in my opinion.
 
  • Like
Reactions: REDDEVILS00

riversportsfan

Sophomore
Oct 16, 2012
331
142
0
I think they can improve on their season from last year. I'm thinking 4-6. With Dameron coming back healthy and if he can stay healthy Lancaster should improve. He is an amazing talent much like Northumberland's Palmer can carry a team, add in kj Dameron of Essex and that's the 3 best players in the nnd in my opinion.

3 of the NND best skill players. There are a few solid lineman in the district as well. I would throw JJ McNeil from Washington and Lee as well KJ Gaines from Rapp in the mix with the best skill players in the district. NND is loaded with talented players. Not long now!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Springers Shutout Skyhawks 38-0!
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Brooke Point Defeats Riverbend 35-28 in 3 Overtime
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Hopewell Outlast Meadowbrook 40-32!
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps LIVE Interactive VA High School Football Scoreboard
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 9-25-26 (WEEK 5)