I heard it sold out in 19 minutes. I think Lancaster wins going away. I'm probably gonna watch the Auburn vs Twin Springs game, myselfPretty quiet on the forum! Any comments, predictions etc? I know the game sold out fast.
I just finished watching Lancaster v W&L from last week. I’m really impressed with Lancaster, the ball movement, and team ball was a pleasant surprise. Very good team regardless of classification. I haven’t seen Auburn but like Lancaster against the field. Is #23 the freshman?Pretty quiet on the forum! Any comments, predictions etc? I know the game sold out fast.
24 is the freshmanI just finished watching Lancaster v W&L from last week. I’m really impressed with Lancaster, the ball movement, and team ball was a pleasant surprise. Very good team regardless of classification. I haven’t seen Auburn but like Lancaster against the field. Is #23 the freshman?
I'm picking the Eagles to winAt this point I'll predict Washington & Lee will face Auburn in the state final!!!!
VirginiaPreps Football
Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Thursday Picks for 10-1-26 (WEEK 6)
VirginiaPreps
2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
VirginiaPreps
Private School Predictions Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
Central Region GameDay - Week 6
VirginiaPreps Football
VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering October 2026