Yea. Big old white oak fell across the creek. :smiley:You had/ have a bridge? Damn, gotta start votin.
Yea. Big old white oak fell across the creek. :smiley:You had/ have a bridge? Damn, gotta start votin.
TBH, I probably wouldn't like it either as a manager or CEO. I'm convinced that 90% of people are not as productive. And I know a good chunk spend half their days not working. Being in IT, we can see log on states, support tickets, etc.. and yeah, a lot of WFH people slack off.
That said, you can't go back. I'll never work for a company that doesn't allow at least one day. Organizations that don't adopt this will start to have staffing problems.
I’m a Finance Manager; I’m lucky if I can even use my vacation and holidays. My boss (CFO) is on site all the time too; even on his vacation days, he still comes in. Our VPN is so slow that I really don’t even want to WFH. My boss, though is flexible with me, and I am flexible with my direct reports. I make a very good salary, though, and I am aiming to climb the ladder. I don’t know why, but it’s what I feel I’m supposed to do. That being said, I hate late games. The Baylor game a few years ago was an abomination; luckily, it was on a Friday.
KSR Basketball
UK announces details for Saturday's post-Big Blue Madness Fan Fest event
KSR Basketball
Kentucky Basketball vs. Louisville will get the ABC Spotlight
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB posts job opening for another assistant coach
KSR Football
The South Carolina game will be a homecoming of sorts for Mikkel Skinner
KSR
KSR Show, 10/1: Tune in from 10 a.m. to noon