LC Bird

bulldog1150

Senior
Nov 5, 2001
979
594
0
What's going on with the coaching search at Bird? I assume some of the other Chesterfield jobs will also be filled soon as well.
 

mbonape1

All-Conference
Aug 23, 2015
2,174
2,845
63
We will see what happens here I thought it was going to be The old Hermitage coach.
 

Springers1976

All-Conference
Nov 21, 2008
3,846
1,715
113
Goo
We will see what happens here I thought it was going to be The old Hermitage coach.
I've heard from a good source that Patrick Kane is taking time off to take care of his wife. Supposedly, she has some sort of illness. When the call of duty rings, you must answer!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted linebacker RJ Hudson backs off Clemson commitment -- and a new team is trending
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span