Legette to

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
Just saw the clip of the commissioner botching the name. Figures.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I don't follow pro ball much, but I'm thrilled that a guy from Mullins, SC and switched to WR to play for us is a
first rounder.
If he were so inclined, he is now in a position to buy Mullins - at least the downtown part.

KingWard

Feb 15, 2022
I hope he has great stats but loses every game. ;)
I'm not an NFL guy at all, but their two Super Bowl runs brought great energy to this part of the country. I'd love to see the franchise reenergized, but I don't like this owner and don't think the Panthers can flourish under his ham-handed leadership.

Gamecock72

Joined Sep 24, 2019
Jan 24, 2022
I'm not an NFL guy at all, but their two Super Bowl runs brought great energy to this part of the country. I'd love to see the franchise reenergized, but I don't like this owner and don't think the Panthers can flourish under his ham-handed leadership.
As a lifelong Falcons fan, I pull for them to lose every game. ;)

Prestonyte

Jun 1, 2022
Another owner with more money than sense who thinks he knows football better than the football guys he pays to run the team.
He does what he does because he can.

Reactions: KingWard