Lemonis couldn’t sit his favorites

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Couldn’t sit long
Couldn’t sit larry

so he moves a freshman to right to play them

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
There is zero reason to put a freshman in RF for the first time with no margin for error just for Larry.
None zero. Again Lemonis can’t sit his favorites. You are jerking a freshman around who’s playing well for a 180 hitting senior.

the senior can sit a game. Or Powell can catch tonight. Either is fine, and both are more reasonable options

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Please tell us, what you knowledge of that freshman's experience, and capabilities.
He may have extensive time playing outfield, previously.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
With Hugesack out Dakota is in CF. Who the hell is so much better in RF that Pullman can’t play there? Answer: nobody

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Because the only problem is Hunt

Nice HR and stolen base for Lemo Fav Larry leading to two of our 4 runs.

Also been good in the field.
He’s a below average player who has started every single game. Glad he did something well tonight though.

get your knee pads out and hands warmed up for lemonis… sure you can’t wait to service the man.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
He’s a below average player who has started every single game. Glad he did something well tonight though.

get your knee pads out and hands warmed up for lemonis… sure you can’t wait to service the man.

We lose the game without his below average play tonight. I'll take it.

Reactions: WilCoDawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I’m not sure what the alternative really is. We have two of our top four outfielders out injured right now. And not much offensive depth on this roster.

Reactions: L4Dawg and patdog

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Overcame it??

Missouri never led and we won 4-3.

That's your definition of domination. It was easy.
Again reading comprehension young grasshopper. You can’t even comprehend what I spoke of less than 5 hours ago.

and yes we overcame starting the worst catcher in the sec. Proud of the guys for doing so.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Again reading comprehension young grasshopper. You can’t even comprehend what I spoke of less than 5 hours ago.

and yes we overcame starting the worst catcher in the sec. Proud of the guys for doing so.

Tell me you're 14 years old. It would explain a lot.

• Haha
Reactions: WilCoDawg

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

Why u so mad?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
Or maybe had Powell caught and we had a real bat in the order instead of long we win 7-3.
Well, we won as is. Now I'm sure you know more about the squad than our only National Championship team sport winning coach in our 100+ year history. Why in the hell didn't we hire you instead of Lemonis to begin with? You really don't even have a clue how stupid you sound do you?

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
I’m not sure what the alternative really is. We have two of our top four outfielders out injured right now. And not much offensive depth on this roster.
Ask him, he obviously knows more than a National Championship winning coach does about his own squad.