Let the whining begin

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,886
17,161
113
I thought he hit Evan’s feet as he was falling which caused Evans to trip. It was the most legit of the penalties, but that’s not saying much. Doubt they had any impact on the outcome of the game, but it probably knocked some of the wind out of KC. Oh well.
 

Ranchdawg

All-Conference
Dec 13, 2012
4,735
4,013
113
That's why I quit watching the NFL years ago. I watched the first half and realized nothing had changed. I just wanted to watch a good game and didn't care who won. Turned it off at halftime because it was obvious who was supposed to win.
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,653
12,156
113
I think it was tongue in cheek. She had pics of here thanking and praising Brady’s parents.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,033
10,201
113
They didn't score a touchdown and no penalty stopped them from scoring.

Their line shuffle combined with Mahomes foot injury just screwed them up on offense. Leftwich simplified the offense concentrating on keeping 6 to 8 guys blocking to keep the running game and Brady chewing up yards and time. Brady only threw a few balls deeper than 15 yds and lots of screens.

It was fun for me because I often complain that modern offensives don't take advantage of screens except for those wide out screens. It put Gronk back in the game too which is Brady's security blanket.

Watch for teams looking for a new coach to talk to Leftwich. He was a good player in college and the pros for a little while but he is showing that TB's front office was smart to let him have a shot. He wasn't doing anything flashy, just taking control of the game.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,513
31,748
113
Not a good look for Patrick's mom. And no, that was not tongue in cheek.
 

jethreauxdawg

Heisman
Dec 20, 2010
11,886
17,161
113
She’s one year older than Brady.

That’s kinda funny. I also saw the tweets from her and Mahommes girlfriend talking about ESPN making fun of him. What are the talking about? I saw ESPN tweeted a picture of him with no caption.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor