And the wider lane.Like the quarters and three point line.
GO NORSE
Yes, that can get confusingI like the wider lane but it all needs to be painted.
Or a free bucket of KFCFans there deserve a medal.
Might as well go if they're paying for the building anyway.Fans there deserve a medal.
Aww man I wanted to start this thread!!!why not?
Go Norse!
The corners in the lower were $12.Lowers for this game started at $28?!?
Horseshit.
Informative take, GlenThe corners in the lower were $12.
Rick says they'd still have "spurtability" if he was the coach.ul with 7 points in the quarter.
They aren't letting the drunk U6 fans push them around.I'm liking these NIT. officials.:sunglasses:
KSR Football
Will Stein is doing things at UK that Bear Bryant didn't, 'but I would not consider me Bear Bryant'
KSR Football
House of Blue Hot Take Review dreams big after Kentucky's massive win over LSU
Rivals Football Recruiting
'Kentucky is definitely a program I could see myself at,' says Vanderbilt commit Allen Evans IV
KSR Football
National reactions to Kentucky's upset over LSU: '(UK) is a legitimate CFP Contender'
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB fights off Ole Miss in four sets