thank you to who ever suggested this book/series. Just got the first one read and starting the second. Kept me on the edge of my seat. I hope the rest are just as good.
No I thought they were gonna do a movie not a TV show so I guess I will have to catch up on them. When I bought the next book yesterday it was advertising the show on SIFI. Did they do a good job on the show also. Kinda sad they didn't do a movie out of it that first book would have made for a great movie IMO.I've read them all. Enjoy them immensely. Have you seen the TV show?
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers