Litespeed checking in.......

litespeedhuskerfan

All-Conference
Aug 24, 2006
2,257
3,754
113
How do we know that you’re the ‘real’ litespeed? 🤔


HAHAHA....I saw what happened with Scarlet so I understand the skepticism....So......In no particular order...I like

Smokin hawt chicks
Naughty teachers
Mountain bikes
Lesbians

...and if memory serves I argued with you about 4 years ago on the merits of moving the walls of the CWS stadium in so we could have more home runs, and lastly,

I voted for Trump, twice....and I hope he never runs again
 

HUSKERFAN66

All-Conference
Dec 8, 2004
21,539
3,825
113
HAHAHA....I saw what happened with Scarlet so I understand the skepticism....So......In no particular order...I like

Smokin hawt chicks
Naughty teachers
Mountain bikes
Lesbians

...and if memory serves I argued with you about 4 years ago on the merits of moving the walls of the CWS stadium in so we could have more home runs, and lastly,

I voted for Trump, twice....and I hope he never runs again
Thought you would have mentioned yoga pants but yep you're the real one!
 
HuskerOnline

Latest

  1. 01 HuskerOnline Football Steven Sipple: Nebraska was better team for most of game, but Husker fans probably don't want to hear it
  2. 02 HuskerOnline Football What we learned from Nebraska's loss to Indiana
  3. 03 HuskerOnline Football Opposing Sideline: What Indiana head coach Curt Cignetti said after win over Nebraska
  4. 04 HuskerOnline Football Indiana vs. Nebraska: Final takes and grades
  5. 05 HuskerOnline Football Nebraska-Indiana postgame press conference nuggets