I unfollowed him a long time ago because I want my MS State follows and political follows on twitter separate.
Anyone else see his tweet today about Jeff Sessions resigning today and leaving the DOJ because he was late for a KKK meeting? I appreciate his video work but his comment was inappropriate and highly unprofessional.
He must have confused Sessions with Strom Thurmond.Anyone else see his tweet today about Jeff Sessions resigning today and leaving the DOJ because he was late for a KKK meeting?
who is derek cody
Because the younger generation(s) assume it is their birthright that everyone care what they think.
Says the guy with 6000 message board posts
In Cody’s defense, Sessions was named after the founder of the KKK - Jefferson Davis.
Did sessions name himself?
I appreciate his video work but his comment was inappropriate and highly unprofessional.
So is this the video guy? I wish the private sector would do a purge of people that voice politics on their social media. Would work wonders for everyone’s sanity.
You need to check my posts again.
Just so u all know. He’s the second most liberal employee of our athletic dept. The IB is #1.
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
Maroon and White
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's Week 5 date with No. 8 Alabama set for early window
Maroon and White
Fluff Bothwell finds a way in impact performance for Mississippi State