I created one on espn. $10 a bracket, allowing up to 5 brackets. Reply or PM if you want in, but feel free to go ahead and set up your bracket(s), but any entries not paid by midnight Wednesday will be deleted. Don’t mean that bad but chasing folks down for money isn’t fun. Teams may be substituted due to covid through Tuesday. It’s up to you to make changes in time if a team you picked is replaced.
Can Venmo or PayPal, if you PayPal PLEASE send this TO A FRIEND so that we aren’t charged.
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?groupID=3838611
Group name : Sixpackers and Degenerates
password. : DontaeJones
I will open this up to friends as well to get better pay days. Feel free to invite family members and close friends, but just let them know unpaid brackets will be deleted.
Here is the sliding pay scale I’ve decided to use.
View attachment 19725
Can Venmo or PayPal, if you PayPal PLEASE send this TO A FRIEND so that we aren’t charged.
https://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2021/en/group?groupID=3838611
Group name : Sixpackers and Degenerates
password. : DontaeJones
I will open this up to friends as well to get better pay days. Feel free to invite family members and close friends, but just let them know unpaid brackets will be deleted.
Here is the sliding pay scale I’ve decided to use.
View attachment 19725
Last edited by a moderator: