LOLsu

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Playing themselves right out of playoff

down 31-17 in 4th to aTm
Doubtful LSU beats GA in the Championship, but I guess if you play them, there's always a chance.

This is why the SEC is the SEC. It is tough to play on the road. And Jimbo isn't the worst coach in the league and he's got players.

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Looking like Georgia, Michigan, TCU & USC. LSU was a long shot already. They needed a lot of help. Not like they woulda beat Georgia anyway.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Looking like Georgia, Michigan, TCU & USC. LSU was a long shot already. They needed a lot of help. Not like they woulda beat Georgia anyway.
I like that. Been a while since we had 4 conferences represented. I'll have an actual rooting interest too with one of my schools playing

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
After SC won I was hoping to see Vandy win. The thought of pulling for UT didn’t sit well with me.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Is this good, bad or indifferent for STATE?
Shouldn’t affect us “officially”. At worst, it could take the Texas Bowl off the table since they tend to rotate Arkansas, A&M, & LSU. That being said, LSU was in the Texas Bowl last year, so who knows?

I’m going to say losing this game and losing against Georgia next week knocks LSU out of the NY6.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Shouldn’t affect us “officially”. At worst, it could take the Texas Bowl off the table since they tend to rotate Arkansas, A&M, & LSU. That being said, LSU was in the Texas Bowl last year, so who knows?

I’m going to say losing this game and losing against Georgia next week knocks LSU out of the NY6.
Would love the Dogs here in my stomping grounds of DFW but more than that, I want them in the highest rated Bowl possible.