Long Shot, Cowboys ticket inside info?

Ptolemy

Aug 23, 2014
Im looking for 2 tickets to the Cowboys vs Lions game in Dallas on 12/30. I am a lifetime Cowboys fan trying to make it to my first game in person, also to see Dak play with the playoffs on the line. Before I pay the ungodly fees on the ticket websites, wondered if anyone here had a connection or knew someone who is personally selling tickets?

Dp15hh35

Oct 1, 2023
Im looking for 2 tickets to the Cowboys vs Lions game in Dallas on 12/30. I am a lifetime Cowboys fan trying to make it to my first game in person, also to see Dak play with the playoffs on the line. Before I pay the ungodly fees on the ticket websites, wondered if anyone here had a connection or knew someone who is personally selling tickets?
I’ve been to two cowboys games and bought tickets around the stadium both times. First time I got the deal of a lifetime. Got 4 tickets in a suite about 3 doors down from the jones suite for $1800 total. Those tickets were worth like 1200 a piece.

2nd time got two tickets for $600 in the second deck. So my advice would be to scalp

Ptolemy

Aug 23, 2014
I’ve been to two cowboys games and bought tickets around the stadium both times. First time I got the deal of a lifetime. Got 4 tickets in a suite about 3 doors down from the jones suite for $1800 total. Those tickets were worth like 1200 a piece.

2nd time got two tickets for $600 in the second deck. So my advice would be to scalp
Any advice on how to avoid a scam? haha dont want to get had.

Dp15hh35

Oct 1, 2023
Any advice on how to avoid a scam? haha dont want to get had.
First time we went we had physical tickets in hand. 2nd time we got them electronically. I guess it’s always a concern but we had no issue either time.

Reactions: Ptolemy