long shot

Rare Dogness

Redshirt
Oct 5, 2018
28
0
0
I gave the pack another try, but yet again it failed me. The old facks are still old and dumb as ****. You guys have fun i'm out again for at least another couple years. Maybe some of you fackers that have ruined this country will die off and we can make try and clean up the **** you have left this country and our university. I imagine you guys are still bitching that malfunction junction doesn't exist. farewell.
 

benatmsu

Junior
May 28, 2007
2,412
259
83
These people aren't real. I'm convinced.
I gave the pack another try, but yet again it failed me. The old facks are still old and dumb as ****. You guys have fun i'm out again for at least another couple years. Maybe some of you fackers that have ruined this country will die off and we can make try and clean up the **** you have left this country and our university. I imagine you guys are still bitching that malfunction junction doesn't exist. farewell.
 

11thEagleFan

All-Conference
Sep 6, 2015
3,009
1,977
113
Do you idiots realize what you’ve done?! Raw Dogged has left us forever! Damn you all.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again