Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Yeah, but Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be more boring lolEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There’s always small wins inside the lossesEvery year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
There's always a light in the darkness.....and then you see it's the flash of a nuke.Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
Every year I find it so boring that I have to wait days and days till a UK game.
Now, there’s no anticipation. We get a game first thing with no wait.
You’re playing golf and you’re going to like it! -Judge SmailsPlease no third year!
We play LSU and then Mizzou. If we win we get to be demolished by Florida again, fresh off beating us on senior day.Are we playing the winner of this Texas game?
KSR Basketball
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist shares heartwarming 2026 UK Hall of Fame speech: 'I tried my hardest, but now look at me.'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. South Carolina Availability Report: UK May Miss DJ Miller
KSR Football
Kenny Minchey has pundits split after four games
KSR Football
4 Things You Need to Know from the Will Stein Show
KSR Volleyball
Morgan Gaerte listed as 'day-to-day' ahead of important stretch for Kentucky VB