Looks like Tech.

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
I was kinda hoping it was gonna be CSF. They can't hit and their pitching is being depleted.
 

GOOD_DAWG2.0

Redshirt
Feb 21, 2013
808
0
0
La Tech is supposedly starting a RHP named Bristo. 5-5, 5.64 ERA, 52.2 IP, 57 H, 33 ER, 28 BB, 60 K, and .266 OBA. Not exactly Cy Young. Sounds like batting practice to me.
 

chew1095

Redshirt
Feb 1, 2009
2,039
0
0
Agreed, but I don't think it will matter. He will be on a short leash and we've got arms. A pitcher from CONFUSA with a 5 spot ERA should not hold us under about 7-8 runs.
 

KurtRambis4

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
15,926
0
36
Again,

I'm not worried about us scoring, I'm worried about preventing them from scoring. Like I said, it all depends on which Houston shows up.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation