Loyola

kat92

Redshirt
Feb 17, 2018
8
3
0
Let's all pull for Loyola. I hope Duke, Kansas, Villanova and Michigan all get knocked out and one of the other teams (not the big dogs) wins the whole thing. Would be cool if we had another North Carolina State miracle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: mdlUK.1

kennywalker34

Senior
Jan 16, 2016
875
871
0
Michigan, WVU of course long long shot Loyola, Fla st. any of the 12 teams left except Kansas or Puke. ANYONE including Kansas but Puke.
 
  • Like
Reactions: akaukswoosh

KingOfBBN

Heisman
Sep 14, 2013
39,077
38,403
0
I’ll root for anyone over Duke. Don’t care who it is. It would be great to not have a UNC or Duke title again.
 

lexielynne16

Redshirt
Mar 18, 2018
22
3
0
Let's all pull for Loyola. I hope Duke, Kansas, Villanova and Michigan all get knocked out and one of the other teams (not the big dogs) wins the whole thing. Would be cool if we had another North Carolina State miracle.

I'll definitely be pulling for Loyola
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky fans dunked on LSU's sideline goal and then stole their basketball
  2. 02 KSR Football UK fined $500,000 for fans rushing the field after beating LSU
  3. 03 KSR Football The AP Poll ranks Kentucky once again after overtime win against LSU
  4. 04 KSR Football Keep the Power K: An Old Symbol is Reborn in Kentucky’s Win Over LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky shoots up to No. 17 in Coaches Poll Top 25 update