If it improves LSU's RPI, maybe that impacts ours too, but I don't think it makes a material difference.Does that help us any?
That's a good point. The live RPI shows our Quad 1 record as 14-12, but the RPI through yesterday shows it as 12-11.Our 2 wins over LSU should have become Quad 1 wins when LSU made the Top 25 in the RPI.
ETA: Only four teams have more Quad 1 wins than us, and one of those is Alabama. I now consider this to be the most important metric.
Gave up 12 in the 8th. Was keeping up with it myselfThought we were gonna get some help from Rice today but they blew a 4-0 lead in the 8th and somehow got blown out.
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again