Like clockwork. This offense is atrocious.How about another weak a s s 3 and out so we can put the defense back out there to get worn down?
I’m going to give this one maybe two more offensive possessions.This offensive scheme sucks. Out loud. The Air Raid is just continually vindicated. We might not score at all this game.
At least we're balanced in that respect.Our defense sucks too. Balance.***
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5