I guess it’s possible for mobile QBs to make short passes .All you need to know Daniels is 12/12 Rogers is 1/5 and only one of those has even been catchable
I guess it’s possible for mobile QBs to make short passes .All you need to know Daniels is 12/12 Rogers is 1/5 and only one of those has even been catchable
Enjoy it while it lastsJust happy to be in the SEC![]()
How many yards does Daniels throw for today? Over under 400, I'm going over
We’ll adjust at halftime.***Will Rogers is terrified and this offensive line is giving him plenty of reason to be scared. This is awful. LSU is going to name the score today.
I had the same exact thought.starting to look like the croom years
The over?My gut says LSU is giving to cover.
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation