Are the biggest cheats I've ever seen. Thank you bob Huggins for at least calling them out
The black ref was even worse.Are the biggest cheats I've ever seen. Thank you bob Higgins for at least calling them out
That's African American ref was even worse.
Cindog, I like how you bring the twitter.
[roll][laughing]
Thanks. Here's another one.Cindog, I like how you bring the twitter.
Sounds like us last year."“The sad part is they (Kansas) don’t need it. They are a good team and are very well coached. They don’t need that, man. They don’t need somebody to do that. And I’m going to tell you what. There’s something wrong when you do that to kids who played their heart out (like that).” - Huggins
NaaCp. The "C" stands for colored. Yo.I'mma get back to you that one, yo.
If you watched that game and didn't comprehend how one sided the officiating was you need to quit watching basketballI watched the game and WV sucked at the end of the game. They lost because they didn't play well. I think that they are a rough and tough team that tries to bully and it caught up to them today. I hate Kansas, but WVU had a chance to win and did not. Huggy Bear got thrown out on purpose once he knew he had lost.
23 free throws to two?I watched the game and WV sucked at the end of the game. They lost because they didn't play well. I think that they are a rough and tough team that tries to bully and it caught up to them today. I hate Kansas, but WVU had a chance to win and did not. Huggy Bear got thrown out on purpose once he knew he had lost.
What did Huggins say?
Yup. That free throw disparity is a figment of everyone else's imagination.I watched the game and WV sucked at the end of the game. They lost because they didn't play well. I think that they are a rough and tough team that tries to bully and it caught up to them today. I hate Kansas, but WVU had a chance to win and did not. Huggy Bear got thrown out on purpose once he knew he had lost.
Or at least posting about it...If you watched that game and didn't comprehend how one sided the officiating was you need to quit watching basketball
How does people like Higgins not get investigated after crazy games like this?
You're probably right but I hope notJust wait, i'm sure he will be a ref for one of our tourny games.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina