86 yesterday at Spring Creek from the whites.....I may shut it down for the year now on a good note
86 yesterday at Spring Creek from the whites.....I may shut it down for the year now on a good note
I still know someone at the Snead course....how about there?Hell, I haven't played golf since that two day scramble event. That had to back in September. We still need to schedule a two person scramble event against Marine and Herdzilla. After we school them, they can buy us lunch and all the drinks we can handle. Maybe take their money at Old White.
a little history....the last time I had played before yesterday was in a big tournament in October in Newport News. I'm usually a good chipper and putter but the greens were 13.5, rolled right before we played, and the wind was 25 mph. Got my old *** handed to me by James River CC.....it took me this long to get over it:golf::middlefinger:Not bad
WV Sports Football
WVU football releases updated depth chart for Arizona
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez evaluating everything on defense, in his program
WV Sports Football
WATCH: Rich Rodriguez, Zac Alley and WVU players meet with media
WV Sports Basketball Recruiting
2028 guard David Douglas talks WVU offer, what he brings to the floor
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez press conference summary: 10-6