M Herd

MichiganHerd

All-American
Aug 17, 2011
44,277
9,609
0
Hell, I haven't played golf since that two day scramble event. That had to back in September. We still need to schedule a two person scramble event against Marine and Herdzilla. After we school them, they can buy us lunch and all the drinks we can handle. Maybe take their money at Old White.
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,812
759
103
Hell, I haven't played golf since that two day scramble event. That had to back in September. We still need to schedule a two person scramble event against Marine and Herdzilla. After we school them, they can buy us lunch and all the drinks we can handle. Maybe take their money at Old White.
I still know someone at the Snead course....how about there?
 
Jan 4, 2003
44,812
759
103
a little history....the last time I had played before yesterday was in a big tournament in October in Newport News. I'm usually a good chipper and putter but the greens were 13.5, rolled right before we played, and the wind was 25 mph. Got my old *** handed to me by James River CC.....it took me this long to get over it:golf::middlefinger:
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia preparing for challenges of Arizona defensive pressure
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Arizona Big 12 availability report: 10-9
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Jay Boulware has found ways to separate himself in his career
  4. 04 WV Sports Football On the fast track, kicker Jack Cassidy just looking to get better every day
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis