Madness tickets

Mar 23, 2011
11,640
19,635
113
I have some solos I am trying to get rid of and two pair. If ya guys want them just send me an email. [email protected] All upper level but not super high. I had to buy four together, was hoping to try to trade some out. By the way they are free.
 
Last edited:

trav55_rivals214556

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2005
3,521
2,154
0
So are you trading or giving away a pair together? I also got 4 separate but only need two together. I have one lower and 3 uppers. Was hoping to trade my 4 for 2 seats together.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky Stars of the Past will be Honorary Captains vs. LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Everybody on College GameDay is Picking LSU to Beat Kentucky
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Kentucky set to hire Alfred Aboya as final assistant coach
  4. 04 KSR Football The public is hammering LSU
  5. 05 KSR Football CFB Cheat Sheet: Week 6