Make up games?

SeminoleD55

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2020
39
35
0
I wonder, given all the cancellations and postponed games that will likely go unplayed, would the VHSL consider bumping playoffs back one week to allow for make up games?
 

DinwiddieProud

All-American
Dec 9, 2013
9,513
7,953
93
I doubt it very seriously if they would push the playoff schedule back. Bookings and reservation associated with the three venues would all have to be changed, and that most likely could not be accommodated.

What I believe may be allowed is that makeup games may be permitted on the Monday, possibly the Tuesday, after the official end to the regular season.

I’ve only half jokingly said that the team that finishes the regular season with the most games played should be declared the Champion!
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Central Region Gamers of Week 6
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Tale of 2 Halves, TJ Tops Armstrong 34-17!
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Private Top 10 & Week 6 Rewind
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's