You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
Wonder if Masiello still tries to pick up women using the "I played for Kentucky" line? You know he uses it to recruitOriginally posted by KMKAT:
Masiello getting exposure as a former Wildcat.....
Hampton looking very competitive early on.
Well like Cal said if you dont play your style of play at this time of the season more then likely you will get beat. I say they will play their style .Originally posted by UKWildcats#8:
You actually think they will on Thursday night? Lol I'm not getting my hopes up.Originally posted by buckkiller:
Glad these teams play uptempo styles.
KSR Basketball
Zoom Action: Breaking down Kentucky MBB Pro Day film
KSR Football
Kenny Darby cracks Top 10 of ESPN's College Football Freshman Rankings
KSR Football
Sam Greene willing to do whatever it takes for the Kentucky Defense
KSR Women's Basketball
Kenny Brooks is enjoying watching Clara Strack improve as a leader, 3-point shooter
KSR
KSR Show, 10/8: Previewing LSU and more, live from 10 a.m. to noon