I work for a global hydraulics company, and thus far... it’s just been about managing capacity constraints within our plants, supply base, and carriers. Shut downs are slowly becoming a reality, but not hearing/seeing anything that would indicate long term impact at this point
Status is changing on a daily basis, however
At some point within the next 2 to 3 weeks, people WILL have to go back to work even with the risks. A full blown depression in 2020 will make the Great Depression look like the Mississippi Picnic in Central Park, New York!
The government cannot print money with nothing to back it. We will all be working in Chinese Sweat Shops except they will be right here on American soil.
Can you beat the SBA loans (I think around 3.5)? The government is promoting them to sustain liquidity at this point. Sounds like other options are coming.Not to hawk my company's services, but if anyone in manufacturing needs factoring to speed up payment to help make payroll and stay solvent, let me know. With the rates where they are I can get you some pretty damn low rates for the market. I'm not ownership at my company but I am management, so I'll be able to offer the lowest price I can give and just tell the bosses how good of a negotiator you are.
All it needs to back it is a belief by treasury buyers that we will repay it. Right now, we are basically the tallest midget. Nobody else running a big deficit looks any better. THis may force us to get realistic about our long term fiscal outlook a lot sooner than anybody was expecting though.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor