I'm glad you are not the coach. lolOriginally posted by wildcatglenn:
It's plain as day. Le needs to get some of his mins
He was looking pretty good putting some of those balls in. Those brothers make me very happy tonight.Originally posted by musrat59:
I know I was happy to see Dakari have a good game.
With the returning players, it seems likely we platoon again next season.Originally posted by rhstoess:
I think Lees year is next year. His potential is that of willie's, because i feel like he has his lateral quickness and athleticism. But he needs to get there
KSR Football
KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
KSR Volleyball
No. 4 Kentucky VB hosts LSU, Ole Miss in bounce back weekend
KSR Football Recruiting
Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
KSR
Mitchell Moorer named Kentucky's new Executive Associate AD for Player Management under J Batt