Kriisa played pretty wel for ArizonaThe recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
Kriisa played pretty wel for ArizonaThe recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did.The recruitment of Kerr Kriisa had me questioning some things. I really liked the other players in that first class though.
He was even better at WVU.Kriisa played pretty wel for Arizona
Pope pivoted to Krissa after he lost Saunders.Kriisa played pretty wel for Arizona
Pope admired him when he was at BYU and played against him when he was at WVU.Kriisa was a shooter and backup PG that Pope had some familiarity with. I'm assuming the no alcohol, no coffee, no girls, no weed thing at BYU probably precluded the institution from Kriisa's services. Just lined up perfectly for Pope to finally coach Kerr and he did.
I'm not upset about it. Kerr wasn't a world beater but it was fun to watch his effort and how easily he'd piss off opponents. Also tried like hell on defense. Overall, I'd say he was a solid addition. 10/10.
KSR Volleyball
No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
KSR Football
Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
KSR Football
Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games
KSR Football
What the national media is saying about Kentucky after beating South Carolina
KSR Football
The BBN reacting to Kentucky's win over South Carolina is the best thing you'll see today