If you can watch this game and can't see how poorly coached this team is you should just stick to soccer.You are a joke. It’s literally year one in a total rebuild. Popes first season was a scramble to even assemble a team. Cal left the place on fire.
Absolutely ZERO off ball movement. If he's an offensive guru then I'm an astronautHorrible in game coaching. No adjustments for the double team. Guys standing in the corner and not coming to the ball. Substitutions as always took away our momentum. Jasper cost us 5 points in less than a minute.
Embarrassing! I’ve bitten my tongue all year bc I did nothing but complain about Calipari since 2018 & I don’t want to be perpetually negative. But, he HAS to go. Today was just inexcusable. The season is on the line, you catch a massive break with ISU’s best player out & you sh*t your pants in historic fashion?!One of the worst coaching performances of all time
Yep, another brain dead Pope substitutionThat little stretch where he brought in Johnson flipped momentum in an instant and I knew we were done when they drilled the 3 to end the half.
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
KSR Preps
KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play Illinois in a closed preseason exhibition