Maroon and White

PCHSDawg

Junior
Nov 12, 2014
362
338
63
No, just noticed the only school represented as I walked around Asheville were State fans.
 

oldmain.sixpack

Redshirt
Apr 8, 2014
48
0
0
There are a lot of us here. The day I moved to downtown, I started walking around my neighborhood and three houses down from me is a state fan with a MState sticker on his truck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment