Marshall 9, ND 7 at half

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Huntington safety for my daughter? Your take. Mom wants to know. She's from Northern VA burbs so anything else is scary.

I have more but got to take the dogs out.
my old handle was Sluggo72 on the old board, but someone took that here!!! dont get me started.

Huntington around the campus is safe, but its like any place, best to take a wing man. in Recent years they have poured alot of money into the place bringing it up to speed so to speak. Mu has a Help program as well as an Autism center, both very well regarded. Back in the day I worked for one of Wall streets finest, and they had an outpost in Huntington. Anyway some BSD from Seattle shows up from our firm and needs an office for a day or 2. Turns out his son was like your daughter and could send him anywhere, and he choose MU. so come on down, hit me up.
MU has a home game Wednesday night 10/12 so stop by tailgate spot 357, I am buying. Get your daughter an interview

Its a little different from the Northern Va, but we have everything she or you will need.
Plus you'll find out where Hal Greer went to school!!!

Reactions: Hlstone and LionJim

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
my old handle was Sluggo72 on the old board, but someone took that here!!! dont get me started.

Huntington around the campus is safe, but its like any place, best to take a wing man. in Recent years they have poured alot of money into the place bringing it up to speed so to speak. Mu has a Help program as well as an Autism center, both very well regarded. Back in the day I worked for one of Wall streets finest, and they had an outpost in Huntington. Anyway some BSD from Seattle shows up from our firm and needs an office for a day or 2. Turns out his son was like your daughter and could send him anywhere, and he choose MU. so come on down, hit me up.
MU has a home game Wednesday night 10/12 so stop by tailgate spot 357, I am buying. Get your daughter an interview

Its a little different from the Northern Va, but we have everything she or you will need.
Plus you'll find out where Hal Greer went to school!!!
Much appreciated @the realsluggo72 @s1uggo72 !

We are looking at that HELP program closely - they get it.

I knew the Hal Greer origins!

PSUwolf

Oct 29, 2021
Maybe Ohio State D ain't all that....
I think they're a lot better than last year but that isn't saying that much as I've heard many Buckeye fans say that the 2020 and 2021 OSU defenses were the worst back to back defenses in school history. So I guess the bottom line is that the 2022 version has no where to go but up.

Reactions: PSU87