Marshall 9, ND 7 at half

VaDave4PSU

Oct 12, 2021
I think ND is weak at QB and WR.

Ark St threw on the Buckeyes today. Nothing spectacular, but they moved the ball.

Reactions: PSU87

bdgan

Oct 12, 2021
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.

Reactions: PSU87

s1uggo72

Oct 12, 2021
Marshall coach kicks FG on 4th and goal twice, then ND gets a TD to take the lead.

How many chances does a team like Marshall get to beat a team like ND? They had all the momentum and let it go with poor decisions IMO.
Otoh MU just marched the field to take a 5 pt lead

Reactions: bdgan

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

1663015791662.png

LionJim

Oct 12, 2021
Purchased today so I can wear around town. Plus, third D is interested in the school. She has severe learning disabilities with a Mensa IQ (for real) and Marshall has a top 3 program for learning disabled students.

Back in the day, there was Marshall fan/grad on the BWI board. I can't remember his handle. Anybody remember him? Or, if you are out there, feel free to reply. Would love to ask him/you some questions about Marshall/Huntington etc. I've been there but curious on his/your take on some things.

View attachment 232716
The fan is @s1uggo72.

Reactions: BobPSU92

ApexLion

Nov 1, 2021
thanks Jim there are some others. But fire away I'll answer what I can, but maybe a little later tonight
Huntington safety for my daughter? Your take. Mom wants to know. She's from Northern VA burbs so anything else is scary.

I have more but got to take the dogs out.