Jumping the gun a bit with the post, but…
Considering where we were a year ago. Just huge. And to make it a relatively easy win.
Considering where we were a year ago. Just huge. And to make it a relatively easy win.
Copper has some Thornwell in him.Last time I saw us play this well we were on the way to the Final Four.
We have allowed 70 pts twice this year…BT and UGA. Lamont is cooking baby!!If we can play d and win like that against uk we can do it against anybody! Great shooting and a great win! They were 4th in the nation in ppg
Bruh"Awesome" is used to describe everything from hamburgers to God. If everything is awesome then nothing is awesome.
I love it. But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, we are probably somewhere between what we looked like on Saturday and what we looked like tonight.Last time I saw us play this well we were on the way to the Final Four.
Saturday when we went on the road and kicked Arkies ***? Haha.I love it. But before we get too far ahead of ourselves, we are probably somewhere between what we looked like on Saturday and what we looked like tonight.
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday update on Shane Beamer, South Carolina football
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 5 loss to Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Inside the snap count: South Carolina vs. Kentucky
GamecockCentral Football
Everything Shane Beamer said during Sunday teleconference following Kentucky loss
GamecockCentral Football
Sunday injury update on South Carolina DB Quay'Sheed Scott