Matt Wells

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,584
113
Im assuming they would rather have him in space. I haven't fully grasped what we're trying to do with our LBs at times this year. But, I agree with you. He's our best playmaker, I'd like to see us put him in position to make more plays.
 

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I'm not sure what game you were watching, but

I saw Matt Wells blitz off the edge at least once tonight. UK ran a bubble screen and the throw was bad. I think it was 3Q.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  3. 03 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation