Miami is green and orangeHate the 17ing black. Especially vs a team whose Miami color is black. Why?
I think he meant “primary”, but was a victim of autocorrect.Miami is green and orange
I meant main. But Apple autocorrect is amazingly bad. It’s worse than no autocorrect.I think he meant “primary”, but was a victim of autocorrect.
You should see Android's AC. Completely changes perfectly spelled words.I meant main. But Apple autocorrect is amazingly bad. It’s worse than no autocorrect.
It’s like the basketball game at UGA last season: why in the hell would we wear all black against them?Hate the 17ing black. Especially vs a team whose Miami color is black. Why?
Lebby looks like he’s put on 20 pounds since Thanksgiving.The all black is slimming on Lebby.****
Lebby’s A1C> Lebby’s IQLebby looks like he’s put on 20 pounds since Thanksgiving.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
Rivals Football Recruiting
No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
Rivals Football Recruiting
How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
Maroon and White Football
"No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense