Any thoughts on whom from the current roster might hit the portal based on the announcement of the new coach?
T
It is worth pointing out that between everyone currently set to return plus the 3 recruits, we are 2 over the scholarship limit. So there has to be some attrition.
.. except that his dad played at State.
I hear he is gone, unfortunately.
You’re thinking of Hamilton, who’s in this signing class. His dad is Tang.
Who replaces him in the post? I am not saying it cant be done, but we dont have any known replacement that is better than him.He could be a pro if he'd improve his outside shot and hit the weight room. Javian Davis is not a loss at all. That's actually a gain for us.
At some point you just have to figure that anyone is better than Davis. I can't believe anyone is advocating for him to stay on the team even over an unknown portal or freshman player.
Well crap. Was hoping Jans coulda held on to him. Don’t have shooters as it is now.
Rivals Football Recruiting
How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
Maroon and White Football
Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
Maroon and White Football
"I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
Maroon and White Football
Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
Rivals Football Recruiting
Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four