I think by the second Q both stands were all filled in and most of the endzone stands. Just not much overflow and though.I'm surprised the crowd wasn't bigger.
If he was 60% no way he should have played. IMOGutsy effort by Elliott. Shook the rust off and threw some outstanding passes and he was no way at 100%, with his limited runs I'd say he was 60% and still took charge. Great running by Danyil Taylor after taking some heat for not having his best game vs BR. #80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible, if Elliott is stil hurt I'd rest him vs Fenwick and possibly Loyola. Be 100% for the playoffs
I think #80 is Marshawn Thornton (if I heard correctly)#80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible,
That was not a fact or anything I was told, that was just a IMO guess. He didn't take off running as he normally has and understandably so. But his passes were really strongIf he was 60% no way he should have played. IMO
Just don’t want to see a HS kid with so much talent playing in a game that jeopardizes his health. He has bigger picture potential. Get him 100% and playoff ready.That was not a fact or anything I was told that was just a IMO guess. He didn't take off running as he normally has and understandably so. But his passes were really strong
And 4 Sophomore'sCrazy to think MC has two freshman starting on varsity…
I would definitely sit him next 2 games and if there is a favorable draw round 1. Amazing what he did Fri night not close to 100% vs a top defense.Gutsy effort by Elliott. Shook the rust off and threw some outstanding passes and he was no way at 100%, with his limited runs I'd say he was 60% and still took charge. Great running by Danyil Taylor after taking some heat for not having his best game vs BR. #80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible, if Elliott is stil hurt I'd rest him vs Fenwick and possibly Loyola. Be 100% for the playoffs
Yes, but I think it's Marshaun.Marshawn Thornton (if I heard correctly)
Edgy Tim Football
Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
Edgy Tim Football
Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
CaneSport football recruiting
Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
Edgy Tim Football
RB Banire checked out Illinois
Edgy Tim Football
OL Thompson has visits planned