MC 35 JCA 21 FINAL

McCaravan

All-American
Feb 1, 2016
5,312
8,280
113
Gutsy effort by Elliott. Shook the rust off and threw some outstanding passes and he was no way at 100%, with his limited runs I'd say he was 60% and still took charge. Great running by Danyil Taylor after taking some heat for not having his best game vs BR. #80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible, if Elliott is stil hurt I'd rest him vs Fenwick and possibly Loyola. Be 100% for the playoffs
 

Corey90

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2005
8,657
4,080
113
Gutsy effort by Elliott. Shook the rust off and threw some outstanding passes and he was no way at 100%, with his limited runs I'd say he was 60% and still took charge. Great running by Danyil Taylor after taking some heat for not having his best game vs BR. #80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible, if Elliott is stil hurt I'd rest him vs Fenwick and possibly Loyola. Be 100% for the playoffs
If he was 60% no way he should have played. IMO
 

McCaravan

All-American
Feb 1, 2016
5,312
8,280
113
If he was 60% no way he should have played. IMO
That was not a fact or anything I was told, that was just a IMO guess. He didn't take off running as he normally has and understandably so. But his passes were really strong
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: MC-Grunge-1991

Corey90

All-Conference
Aug 27, 2005
8,657
4,080
113
That was not a fact or anything I was told that was just a IMO guess. He didn't take off running as he normally has and understandably so. But his passes were really strong
Just don’t want to see a HS kid with so much talent playing in a game that jeopardizes his health. He has bigger picture potential. Get him 100% and playoff ready.
 

DeanOfSelection

All-Conference
Sep 24, 2002
118,588
1,851
113
Gutsy effort by Elliott. Shook the rust off and threw some outstanding passes and he was no way at 100%, with his limited runs I'd say he was 60% and still took charge. Great running by Danyil Taylor after taking some heat for not having his best game vs BR. #80 WR for MC is just a Freshmen and made a great TD grab on 3rd and 30. 5 wins, playoff eligible, if Elliott is stil hurt I'd rest him vs Fenwick and possibly Loyola. Be 100% for the playoffs
I would definitely sit him next 2 games and if there is a favorable draw round 1. Amazing what he did Fri night not close to 100% vs a top defense.
 
Edgy Tim

Latest

  1. 01 Edgy Tim Football Preview: Week 8 Top Games to Watch
  2. 02 Edgy Tim Football Thursday: WJOL Pigskin Preview
  3. 03 CaneSport football recruiting Miami 'pretty high on the board' for Top 100 2028 WR Marshaun Thornton
  4. 04 Edgy Tim Football RB Banire checked out Illinois
  5. 05 Edgy Tim Football OL Thompson has visits planned