McD AA Game tonight

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,848
5,700
73
Would you say this about him if he goes to Kansas ?
Absolutely. I would frickin hate it with a passion, lol, but it’s the truth. I’m just hoping he’s a Cat. We’ll see pretty soon. Thanks for the question Rosie66.
 

JASUN74

All-American
May 22, 2008
3,848
5,700
73
Refused his invitation due to choking on the toy from a Happy Meal when he was 7, leading to a lifelong aversion to McDonalds.
lol. Actually he had stayed back a year and wasn’t eligible because he wasn’t in his original class or something like that. I’m not sure that was exactly the case because I know other players move up and can still play but something happened and they wouldn’t let him in Helll I don’t know. Haha.
 
  • Like
Reactions: travisbickle
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  2. 02 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball
  3. 03 KSR Basketball KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
  4. 04 KSR Cats in the NFL BBNFL Week 4: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone (again)
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'