Am I right that SEC tournament has a 10 run rule or something to that effect. What inning does it count?
Is it possible to start our game early or will it be on time. Wishful thinking for someone who has to be at work by 6:30 am
You sure? I think you got eastern and central zones confused. It was scheduled for 5:30e but didn't start til 5:00cie: the 5:30 scheduled game yesterday, started at 5:00...I noticed.
The game that was to start at 5:30 CT started at 5:00....positive.
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
Maroon and White Football
"Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State