Message board wars - STOP IT

TaleofTwoDogs

All-Conference
Jun 1, 2004
4,345
2,141
113
My dear sweet mcDawg:

I can't imagine the loneiness and fear you must bear for god, country and, I hope, for me and our planation. The terrible, terrible things that men due in the name of honor and message boards is just beyond me. Please come home to me and be safe. Remember what my poppa used to say - "17 those bastards, kill them all"!!!!

Your dearest Clementine
 

LiterallyPolice

Redshirt
Dec 15, 2011
376
0
0
I fear this war will neva' cease. General Slickdawg gave a great speech but it seemed to no avail. If war makes rational men do irrational things, what does it do for those that are already irrational? Several posters that claim to want the betterment if the board only serve to cause more tension. I can't understand why The General just doesn't court marshall these few scalawags and give these gentlemen their walking papers. The real travesty of war is how the ambition of so few can cause so much pain to so many. I look forward to the day when we can be done with this skirmish between brothers and you can accompany me to football contests in the fall under the sparkling lights of Davis Wade.
Yours Forever,
Pvt McDawg22​

I hereby move that all football games going forward will be referred to as "football contests".
 

Wicked Pissah

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
1,437
0
0
Competition includes a chicken wing contest, a feats of stength and each must also write a paper on humility.

Best 2 out of 3 wins.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State