Meh. It's not like he was contributing anything when he was here. Just another overhyped bust.
I read somewhere that he neede course work or something more to qualify. We need one of our tfreshman to play this year
I read somewhere that he neede course work or something more to qualify. We need one of our tfreshman to play this year
Don't expect much from Hammond...he touched the ball 20 or so times this year. Receiving, rushing, returning, and all. I don't care if the coach was an idiot...that is hard to believe. Hr will take some time...
"Eat a Peach"[/QUO
From what I understand, he's better at the unnoticed things like blocking than he is with the ball. That's what we'll need whenever Dak takes the helm. I also think Mullen and crew liked his "swag" as much as anything.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
Maroon and White Football
2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
Maroon and White Baseball
"This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
Maroon and White Basketball
Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
Maroon and White Football
"Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game