He's our best player even though he's not that good. Can't afford to sit him.Knox is the "can do no wrong" player according to Cal this season. His minutes are robust, even when he is useless.
Might as well be a home game to them. Crickets.Every other team LOL
Who would enjoy playing in front of a crowd like this?
Cal says you cant win a NC playing zone. At this rate playing for one is not a worry.We will eventually have to go back to the zone.
Was talking about our guys.I'm tired of hearing about the crowd. Who is pulling for Miss St? They seem to play alright without the crowd.
This team just gives layup after layup on the M2MCal says you cant win a NC playing zone. At this rate playing for one is not a worry.
Jesus, Gabriel out again.
Could we be getting worse? Seems like around the Louisville game we were playing good. Was hoping for something positive, maybe lock down defense, more unselfish passing but ol my..... None of that.
Was talking about our guys.
Me too lol. I have curse of oak island paused. Thinking of flipping over. I can't handle this.This is the most painful Calipari team to watch. Just painful. I love UK basketball so much, but this is just killing me. I know I should stop watching, but I just can't.
KSR Football
Will Stein Downplays Kentucky's AP Top 25 Ranking, Dylan Stewart's Absence
KSR Basketball Recruiting
5-star PG Reese Alston completes official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Paul Osaruyi takes KSR behind the scenes of his official visit to Kentucky
KSR Basketball
Kam Williams hopes to complete full transition from scoreboard operator to draft pick—and champion
KSR Football
Kentucky is bringing back the chrome domes at South Carolina