We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
We could feed off the crowd if it would wake the hell up.That's what I'm talking about, too. I don't give a crap about the crowd, and it's not why we are not playing better.
soft, uncoordinatedHow can such a big, tall team be so abused inside over and over?
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribblesga the only one who will drive to the basket.
How unusual is it to see Kentucky playing someone, and neither are ranked???
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
Basketball IQ sooooooooo low for this team. Just don’t seem to understand the nuances of the game.
he's literally the only one who can, no one else on the team can beat their man off the dribble
KSR Cats in the NFL
BBNFL Week 3: Wan'Dale Robinson and Chris Rodriguez find the end zone
KSR Around Kentucky
Eastern Kentucky gives Colonel Mascot a Makeover
KSR Football
Bio Blast: South Carolina Gamecocks
KSR
KSR Show, 9/29: Tune in live at 10 a.m.
KSR
KSR Today: Kentucky Basketball gets Rolling, Stein Previews South Carolina