Missing pitchers

May 20, 2023
245
404
63
What happened to Charlie Foster? I haven’t seen him since week 3 or so. I assume TJ. We also didn’t see the side armer from Virginia this weekend, but we did see Dane Burns for the first time in awhile.
 

The Peeper

Heisman
Feb 26, 2008
16,715
12,466
113
What happened to Charlie Foster? I haven’t seen him since week 3 or so. I assume TJ. We also didn’t see the side armer from Virginia this weekend, but we did see Dane Burns for the first time in awhile.
@HailStateBB put this out yesterday morning so I THOUGHT it meant he was pitching yesterday but it didn't happen

1746452579663.png
 

theoriginalSALTYdog

All-Conference
Jul 10, 2021
1,921
2,452
113
Pretty sure Stevens has been hurt or he would have been in right field instead of Stallman, I think. Then they brought Ross in, who did okay out there, but pretty much confirms that Stevens wasn't available.
Stevens had a concussion. He should've been back by now. I'm guessing something else is going on here but that's just a hunch.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight

NukeDogg

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2022
1,064
1,392
113
Pretty sure Stevens has been hurt or he would have been in right field instead of Stallman, I think. Then they brought Ross in, who did okay out there, but pretty much confirms that Stevens wasn't available.
Stevens and Stallman both are average at best defenders. Sure wish Gotro could figure out how to get O'Brien to hit bc we need his glove
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?