Missouri Game Thread..

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,711
24,583
113
Are these announcers going to call this game through masks? Who made the decision to send them to Starkville?
 

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

All-Conference
May 28, 2007
18,102
4,177
113
I was wondering when I saw the play live. Sucks though because I've seen some non-targeting that is far worse.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,640
7,901
113
And once again, it’s not the targeting call I mind. It’s the automatic disqualification that is ridiculous
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,134
2,552
113
Absolutely- the automatic ejections are terrible. I’m getting really close to saying 17 college football.
 
Nov 16, 2005
29,321
24,513
113
Agreed. I don’t mind reviewing for targeting and penalizing for it but disqualification is too much.
 

CochiseCowbell

Heisman
Oct 29, 2012
15,690
14,539
113
Agreed. I don’t mind reviewing for targeting and penalizing for it but disqualification is too much.

I mind reviewing. They can't get it right. See last week. Make the refs on the field see something obvious then ask the booth to confirm, not the other way around.
 
Nov 12, 2007
26,038
10,204
113
Gotta make sure all SEC teams with winning records stay that way.

Usually don't get those targeting plays called facemask to facemask. Erol should have hit him in the side of the head like Auburn did our guy last week.

Nice way to kick a Senior defensive leader out on senior day, but hey, you chunk out guys on the stretcher.
 

Seinfeld

All-American
Nov 30, 2006
11,640
7,901
113
Their LBs are also sitting on those quick hits in the middle of the field, so we’re going to have to figure something else out. Missouri is clearly gameplanning to take that play away from Rogers
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list