Mobile roll call

Uncle Ruckus

All-American
Apr 1, 2011
15,327
6,715
113
Me +9 leaving Hurley early tomorrow.
Section C I believe. I'll be the one in maroon.
 
Last edited:

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,677
12,192
113
Me + 1 from Gulf Breeze, + 2 from Grayton Beach, + 2 from Mobile, meeting 5 from Vicksburg, sitting in section A.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,135
2,559
113
Came down to Orange Beach today, driving up for the game, then back down to the beach for a few days. Have seen a few cars around town with MSU license plates & bulldog club stickers - I assume doing the same as me.
 

Dawgbite

Heisman
Nov 1, 2011
9,918
11,363
113
Me plus 3 in Orange Beach. Going to the game then back to OB till Tuesday. I think we are in section V but honestly haven't looked at the tickets since they came in the mail.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment